Perfect Kiosks (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website: https://www.perfectkiosks.co.uk.
This page informs you of our policy regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the website. By using the website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website.
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate the website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember visitors’ preferences.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Perfect Kiosks uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the website
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address any technical issues
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the website, when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support, where applicable
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Perfect Kiosks will not sell, distribute nor lease your personal information to third parties whatsoever, unless we have your permission or are required to do so in the following instances:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Perfect Kiosks
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- To protect against any legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but please do remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website (“Service Providers”), to provide the website on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how the website is used. These third parties may have access to your Personal Data but only to perform these tasks on our behalf and they are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our website:
- Google Analytics
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites